If you would like to request a tutorial for one of my patterns or any special technique(s) that I use, please feel feel to let me know.
Below are patterns for which there currently exists a separate Tutorial page:
- DPNs, Cable Needles and Better Needle Tips – Improving the tips of your wooden or bamboo needles
- Homemade Yarn Swift – This detailed instructional pattern is provided to you for your own personal use only. By using this pattern, you are agreeing to the Personal Use License of this pattern and agree that you will not sell or profit from projects made from this pattern.
- How to Work a Pleat – General pleat construction and how to work knitted pleats
- Stabilizers & Inserts for Your Hat Visors and other Projects – what to use for bags, hat visors, etc.
- Alice Paul – unique hat with shirred visor
- Amelia Earhart – billed cap with shirred panel
- Barbara G. Walker – close-fitting cloche with shirred panel
- Carmen – hooded bolero
- Eleanor Roosebvelt – slouchy shirred beret with visor
- Elizabeth Zimmermann – cute bucket-style cloche with unique construction
- Issara – coat with reversible cable collar and back pleat
- Lillian – openwork “keyhole” cable cardigan
- Mermaid – cable and drop stitch neckwarmer
- Morgan – flat English driving cap
- Orinoco – cabled shrug
- Pfeiffer Falls – billowy hooded scarf with pockets
- Remy – reversible scarf with dual motif
- Septima Clark – beret with shirred panel
- Twister – twisted stitch cap worked in 1 piece
Check out some of my patterns!
This page has the following sub pages.