Those who know me, know that my head swims with tons of ideas and thoughts on a daily basis. Things are finally slowing down in my personal life just enough so that I can try to make some of those ideas and long to do lists come into fruition.
Some of my recent productive endeavors:
- I submitted a pattern to Knitty. If I get rejected, I guess I could also try MagKnits.
- I finished knitting the hat for Jean, but I haven’t gotten around to mailing it. I have a good excuse– for some reason, I have had lots of problems loading pictures onto this blog and I want to document the had before I mail it.
- I dyed cotton yarn successfully and this lady bought it from me while it was still wet!
- I finally signed up for Etsy, but I haven’t set up my store.
- I wrote a new knitting pattern for a neckwarmer scarf.
- I just wrote a new knitting pattern for a cool lacey gauntlets which I want to sell at a upcoming craft fair with my hand-painted yarns. I definitely will need to recruit some test knitters for this. Any volunteers?
- I sewed and designed a purse for a friend.
Things that got shoved to the wayside:
- My house is in dire need of a good cleaning.
- My home improvements (bathrooms and family room) may never get done.
- I have tons of dirty laundry
- My plants are dying, if not dried and shriveled already. I did plant new ones, and they’d be dead, if it wasn’t for the fact that Henry (who currently stays with us) actually waters my plants for me.
- I haven’t been paying attention to all the electronic and computer-related stuff piling up in various corners around the house. I better pay attention before hubby takes over the entire house with all the electronic stuff.
- I have been a neglectful and bad mommy to the kitties. I haven’t been playing with them and have not been keeping hubby in check — he likes to chase the cats around until he catches one to snuggle with. He also makes them dance for people.